Cold Winter Days...

It's a monochromatic challenge today over at SCS...and this is what I came up with! The card is white, the layer is a grey Bazzil cardstock. The designer paper is Figgy Pudding...my favorite piece! I used heat-n-stick powder (SU!) on the flowers from True Friend (SU!) with silver and white glitters. I cut them out and layered them...popping the white layers up with foam tape.
The centers are the glitter dots from Archiver's....can you tell I like those?! The winter stamp is by Great Impressions and is stamped in Soft Grey (HeroArts), the stickers are by Stampendous! Tab punch is by SU! The front of the card is cut in 1 1/8 inch from the right edge. The verse is layered on a white piece that has been scuffed. I then glittered the edge of the grey piece and ran the scuffed edges through Art Institute's Pearlescent glitter....looks very icey in real life!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
Gorgeous winter card, completely stunning!
I can't subscribe to your blog, everytime i enter the @ from my e-mail address, the MSN server shuts down. I will try again soon.
paulssandy said…
This is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!!
AnnMarie said…
Hiya Michelle! I love this card! You did a really beautiful job with it! All the sparkle makes it soooo pretty! I am such a sucker for sparkle!
So so so so so so pretty. Love that dp and your subtle bling. (Those glitter dots are superb!) :0) Mel

Popular Posts