EIO Sketch #4




Come join the challenge at Embellish-It Online. This week's challenge is by Flaxychick. This is the first card that popped together since I had the medallion on my desk and wanted to use it before it got wrecked somehow in one of my heaps!! Instead of the brads I just used the little ticket corner punch from SU!. The cream papers are some fun shimmery ones I had in my stash. The one on the left is from The Paper Cut here in Appleton, WI. The one on the right is from Marcos Paper. The medallion is cut out of some pink designer paper from who knows where. The center flower is a prima of course...and the glitter brad is by Creative Imaginations.

The hearts are wedding embellshments I found at Archiver's in the hot spot bins. The stamp is by Purple Onion Designs. Please play along and post your card in EIO's gallery or link it here...I'd love to see what you came up with!!

Comments

Crissy said…
Beautiful card!

Crissy
Jacqueline said…
Michelle - this is a much better photo and shows the true colours of your card! It's a beauty!
L.A. said…
This is a beautiful card. I took a look at EIO's gallery and if I find time over the next day or two, I'll give it a try.

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Lori SBS2
Maria said…
Hi Michelle,

I've heard of medallions before but never really knew what they were. I love it. You did a wonderful job following the sketch! Your card is very pretty!

Your SBS2 sis,
Maria
Betsy said…
Very pretty card and great sketch,I might try to get to it soon. Lots of pretty stuff on your blog, must have been a while since I visited. Love those anniv. cards too! Beautiful work!

Popular Posts