So Soft....

Ok...just had to get something feminine back on here! This is a card I made for somone who wanted a pink and yellow card. Not colors I would normally put together...but I thought with the paper it worked out pretty well. The flower stamp is by Hero Arts. It is stamped in versamark and chalked. I cut it out leaving a narrow border before taping to the yellow cardstock.
Yellow cardstock is barely bananna (SU!) and the butterflies are from the Butterfly of Happiness set (SU!). They are embossed in white on vellum and cut out and layered for a more 3-D effect. This idea was inspired by Kelly's awesome card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/523800?cat=500&ppuser=75290
May arts ribbon, Wordsworth thinking of you, designer paper from a stack from JoAnn's.

Did you see...my counter is almost to 1000!! Thank you to each of you who has stopped by to take a peek...and especially those who have taken the time to comment....I do appreciate it!
Don't forget tomorrow night I draw for the blog candy...so upload your sketch card to the gallery at http://www.embellish-online.com/ and post in my blog candy post that you did!

Comments

Crissy said…
Very beautiful! I love the colors.
Becky G said…
Very pretty! I love the soft colors!
Congrats on the hits to your site!
Anonymous said…
This is beautiful! Love the pretty butterfly coming off the card!
Lastel said…
Absolutely beautiful !
Jacqueline said…
Love this soft kind of art - and I love the butterfly!

Popular Posts