Thinking of You

I make cards for a friend who is in her 80's and she loves watercolored flowers. I love the Penny Black stamps for this technique and this one is no exception! For this technique I spritz the stamp lightly with water, add color to the stamp with the crayons and spritz again before stamping onto watercolor paper. My crayons are the Karat Aquarell brand and not the creamiest out there...thus the *pre* spritz to help blend the crayon onto the stamp. Love the font of the Thinking of You stamp by JRL Design. The Fiskars edge punch makes a nice lacey topper. Ribbon (SU!). Cardstock colors: certainly celery, elegant eggplant, pale plum. Silver Dragonfly brad.

Comments

Becky G said…
This is beautiful, Michelle! I love the spring look to it!
Jacqueline said…
Another beautiful stylish card!
Lastel said…
Gorgeous , love it !

Popular Posts