A Treat ~ Blog Candy Winner!


We have a winner...but first a little about the card!! Card base is Chocolate Chip (SU!) Ribbons are from Michael's, designer paper (unknown source) is slit punch with the SU! slit punch. Sparkle dots are by Stampendous, flowers by Prima. Ice cream sundae (SU!) is stamped in Soft Grey (Hero Arts) and colored in with alcohol markers. Cherry is a glitter dot (Archiver's)
Verse (Printworks) is stamped in black and the image is layers on Close to Cocoa (SU!). This layer is faux stitched with a Lasting Impressions template and a Sakura white gel pen.
~The blog candy treat goes to Jacqueline! See her beautiful card here. Email me your snail mail addy and I'll get your goodies out to you on Monday! Thanks so much for playing along!!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
I just saw my name... oh I am so thrilled, thank you so much, I will be e-mailing you today.
The card is so vibrant - beautiful colours and the faux stitching is perfect!
SWEET SWEET SWEET! loving your layout and all of your gorgeous embellishing Fantasitic colours too, :0) Mel

Popular Posts