Cherish Art & Life

Watercolor crayons came out for this card! And the embossed white paper is leftover from the winter card the other day.....that's the way I am....my messy desk inspires me to use pieces and parts of prior projects to come up with something new and different. It's just such a *nice* mess! I love Almost Amethyst cardstock with the white....it's crisp and soft at the same time.
Art definition is by Hero Arts and is stamped on watercolor paper. The floral stamps are by Hero Arts and Rubber Stampede respectively. I use Staedtler Watercolor crayons....and to acheive this look I mist the stamp lightly, apply crayons as desired to the stamp and then mist again lightly before stamping onto the paper. Ribbon is by May Arts, flower by Prima, and the gem was a PIF/DSS gift I received. Cherish is by SU! I've been on a distressing/faux stitching kick lately...but I love the look of the floral panel layered tone on tone to the base panel. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Erin McKinney said…
very pretty! I love the flowers stamped over the print background! Great job!
Anonymous said…
I love all the details on this card! The color choices are great!

Keep up the great work! Blessings, Sherri
kk127g said…
wow your work is amazing.
Can I add your link to my blog Please?
PLMK
KK
Unknown said…
Gorgeous! Love your watercoloring!!!
Jackie said…
Just gorgeous! I love the flower and the textured paper - I just love everything about this card.
Becky G said…
Absolutely beautiful! I love the textured white paper with the Amethyst. I agree, it is such a clean and crisp look! Love your watercoloring too!
Jacqueline said…
I am in awe of your artwork! On saterday I had the same idea to stamp flowers over tekst but it didn't work out... but yours is simply stunning. Thanks for your inspiration and another thing that is funny - I work the same as you - I get inspired by bits and pieces that I happen to see or just by accident come together!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
My bits and pieces left on my desk inspire me quite often. This is really pretty! I love it!
Anonymous said…
wow this is so soft and pretty, I love the panels and the flower stamped over the words - just beautiful!
Sherrie said…
This is so pretty, so many lovely details to look at. I especially love that flower!
Maria said…
Hi Michelle! Love your card! It's very pretty! It's a smart idea to use your scraps! It's a great way to clean off your desk!

Your SBS2 sis,
Maria (Stampin Inspirations)
Alhambra Club said…
This card is awesome, love how you did the flower over the word stamp, beautiful.
Now Stampin said…
Oh this card takes your breath away, love love love the flowers stamped over the words. What a great great great card!!!
Swamp Tulip said…
This card is breathtaking! Gorgeous.

Teresa

Popular Posts