Happily Ever After....

The base of this card is from Basic Grey's Two Scoops collection. I stamped over it with Basic Grey's acrylic Heart Smudge set in SU!'s Regal Rose ink. Happily ever after is by Wordsworth. The bird stamp is by Penny Black and is stamped on a piece of glossy cardstock that has been colored with the smackin' acetate technique. Colors of reinkers used are bashful blue, pretty in pink and certainly celery. Flowers are by Prima and ribbon is by May Arts. Gem is from who knows where. The image is layered on white shimmer paper and faux stitched with a black pen and then distressed.

This is short and sweet....it's been a crazy weekend here with dh & ds getting sick...I'm tired.
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi....your comments are a bright spot in my day!!

Comments

Donna C. said…
This is an absolutely wonderful bird card. I already have so many bird stamps, but this one is calling to me after seeing what you did with it. Very, very pretty!
Jacqueline said…
Oh this is so stunning - I love it!! I always get inspired when I visit you! That is a beautiful stamp too and so effective stamped in black.
jenn* said…
this would make great wall art! it's perfect! can you make me one in an 8x10, i'll get the frame. =D
Lastel said…
Really beautiful !
Alhambra Club said…
that image is beautiful, your card is great, sorry to hear that you have a sick household, hoping everyone is at 100% soon.
ScrapMomOf2 said…
I hope everyone is better soon! Get some rest.

This card is GORGEOUS! WOW!
Catherine said…
Love this card! So romantic! And I'm totally into birds lately. Very nice!
Anonymous said…
This is stunning!
Betsy said…
Pretty card...I love glossy cardstock it always adds a lot of wow.
Anonymous said…
SO PRETTY! I love this card!
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful card!
Wow...this is Amazing!! Love your creation's.
Maria said…
Hi Michelle!

Such a pretty card! I really love the image and that prima flower really tops it off beautifully~ Wonderful job!!

Your SBS2 sis,
Maria (Stampin Inspirations)
Karen said…
I am in love with those PB brushstroke images and your card is the perfect showcase for those birds! I love the soft colours and the way the patterned paper is a great backdrop for the main image. Great card!

Popular Posts