Grow!

Major spring fever here.....snow is melting slowly and the sun was shining today! This is my attempt at a collage-style card. Not sure I'm totally happy with it, but this is where it ended!!
Base card is ecru. The journalling page is from Making Memories. I stamped it with SU!'s Sanded background stamp in Creamy Caramel. I also stamped an Herb Background by Stampington & Co over it in Creamy Caramel. The flowers and dreams verse are by SU!, herb stamp is by Hampton Art. Grow is a Basic Grey Rubon. The linen thread is by SU! and the rake charm is a PIF gift I received and just love. I colored the image with Copic/Studio2 markers. The ribbon is painted with a layer of micropearl mixed with gum arabic and water for some additional shimmer. The *green thumb* down in the corner would be mine!!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
WOWSERS (as the Americans say!) - this is beyond BEAUTIFUL, once again! Oh how I love this style and those stamps!! You made a gorgeous card.
Anonymous said…
This is a gorgeous card, I love that focal stamp!
AnnMarie said…
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card Michelle! I cannot say enough about it!!! It is really, really beautiful!! It came together really nice! Really great job!
Godelieve said…
Beautiful things on your blog!!
cheryl (clee') said…
That card turned out great! Luv the string and little garden tool.

Popular Posts