Happiness is a Butterfly

This card is a bit brighter than I usually make. I usually don't grab purple....but the paper and butterfly ribbon ended up on my desk at the same time...and out it popped!! The ribbon is part of my DSS gift....it's by May Arts and is some really unique stuff! The designer paper is from Crafty Individuals.....a gift from Jacqueline! The colors really look better in real life, I promise!!

Base cardstock is SU!'s Lovely Lilac. The corner punch is by EK Success. Flowers by Prima and buttons from my grandma's stash! Happiness stamp is by Penny Black.

Comments

Lastel said…
Beautiful card , love all the butterflies !
Jacqueline said…
Oh it's beautiful!! I do have to admit that the papers are not as easy to use as it seems when you see them but you made a gorgeous card!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Well, you can tell I love buttons, because the FIRST thing I noticed were those GORGEOUS buttons! Fantastic card! I love it!
Crissy said…
Very pretty card! I love the butterfly ribbon!

Popular Posts