Spring Chick!

Here is the other Nestabilities card that I started last weekend. The white and dark green layers were cut and embossed using the large Nestablities set. I layered them on a Certainly Celery piece punched with the purple Marvy scallop punch. My first time playing with the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder. The spring rub-on is by Basic Grey. Ribbon is very fun stuff from Creative Imaginations. The image is colored with Copic Markers and highlighted with the spica glitter pens. The ladybug is covered in Diamond Glaze for a little bit of pop.
This lovely package was in my mailbox today thanks to Jacqueline! I am awed by her use of her scrap bin....what a cute little 3 x 3 inch card!! And that paper pack is *SO* fun.....it's going to *hurt* to cut into it!! I'm loving it...thanks Jacqueline....you've got mail coming!!

Comments

Alhambra Club said…
This card is too cute, love that swiss dot emobssing folder, great card, and wonderful goodies.
Catherine said…
What a cute card! Where'd ya find that fancy ribbon? I've never seen anything like it. Love the greens!
Erin McKinney said…
The green and white look so fresh and springy! Great card!
Anonymous said…
Too cute!!! I love the stamp and the CB dots. I want the CB template!! Great coloring -- just overall awesome!!!
Jacqueline said…
Ooh I'm so glad you didn't have to wait too long for the package to arrive!
Your Easter card is so pretty!! Love how you do your layouts!
kathleenh said…
Cute card! I love the chick in the scallops.
Wow! I love this card. Its the perfect spring card. Great mix of color and texture.

Popular Posts