Embellish-Online Inspiration Challenge 1

This was the inspiration piece Suzy chose for this weeks Inspiration Challenge! Check out all of the details here and feel free to play along if you're inspired! Here is the card I came up with:
The base layer is a yummy dark chocolate piece from Bazzil. I stamped the swirl from Baroque Motifs (SU!) on Whisper White cardstock in Chocolate Chip ink (SU!). The flower and verse are from SU!'s Best Blossoms set. The ribbon was a gift, so I'm not sure of the company. I kept this one simple to match the style of the dishes.

Thanks for stopping by...and remember...if you'd like to play for some forum freebies....give my Card Candy Challenge a try....details here.

Comments

Michelle, love the inspiration piece and love your interpretation of it!
Alhambra Club said…
How great, love your take on the inspiration, swirls and flowers.
Mary Dawn said…
i LOVE this, the inpiration piece is right up my alley
SeattleStamper said…
I LOVE your card! I about fell over because I thought you had stamped or used rub on's for the dishes at first!
Lorie said…
Such a lovely card and great take on the inspiration piece!
Godelieve said…
Wow, this turned out really fabulous!
Shannon said…
Job well done! You translated the pieces beautifully in your card!
Tina said…
Hi Michelle!

Wonderful inspiration and card!

Thanks for stopping. The paper is designer-paper!

Hugs
Tina
kathleenh said…
Beautiful card! That ribbon is great! That little cupcake sure inspires me!
Maria said…
Wow, Michelle! Awesome job on the challenge! It really matches well with the inspiration! In by itself, your card is elegant and GORGEOUS!!

Maria
Anonymous said…
Wow, this is gorgeous!!! I love it. Great job on the challenge.
Anonymous said…
I think you nailed that challenge! Great job!Love your blog!!

Popular Posts