Wedding Card

This stamp is by PSX and it is the hardest stamp for me to use....I colored the image with my Dove Blender pen and SU! ink. Then I applied shimmer chalk to the roses and the white center heart, though it is hard to see in the photo. The River Rock layer is inspired by the wedding invitations which had that color and white on them. The Mr & Mrs stamp is by Stampendous.

Do any of you have this image?! If you do....I'd love to see what you've come up with for card designs using it. I was attempting to match the wedding colors, otherwise I would have done the cuttlebug layer in cream cardstock as well, which I think I would have liked better. I was aiming for an elegant feel. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Maria said…
Hi Michelle! I think you did a wonderful job coloring the image!! The colors are pretty and I love that you added the dots!!

Maria
Jacqueline said…
If I had that stamp I would probably have filled the heart up with an image or something else - I like your approach here - just clean and simple - it does give it elegance!

Popular Posts