Go Green!

This card is for my SCS Secret Sister....I don't think she stops by here....but if she does Hello!!
This card uses SU's Gable Green as a base. The floral paper is actually a plain notecard I received in the mail this week....so I decided to recycle it here!! Image is by Stamping Bella and is colored with Copic markers. Flower by Prima, flower punch by Martha Stewart, cloth brad by Making Memories and sparkle dot stickers by Stampendous! Quick and simple to make and fun to send out. Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

Lori said…
Cute! Love how you matched the flower embellishment to the patterned paper.
she is going to love it!!! I know I would Ü
Crissy said…
Beautiful card, the colors are great!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
I love most Bella cards, and this one is truly pretty! I love it!
retiredheather said…
Great card. Love the colors and the flower punch.
Retired Heather
Godchick said…
very cute bella card...nice coloring!!!
Love it! Such pretty colours. That stamp is great, hey? That's me most hours of the day (only 50 lbs lighter lol) ;0)
Catherine said…
So cute - fresh and funky!
Fantastic coloring job!!!

Popular Posts