Crafty Individual Birthday

Another belated birthday card off my list.....and yes...there are still more I'm behind on...but I'm making headway!

  • Co'ordinations Card Base
  • DCWV Embossed card (I cut off the front, faux stitched and distressed it)
  • Archiver's scalloped circle panel ( I punched 1/8 inch holes around it
  • Crafty Individuals Designer Paper (thanks Jacqueline!!)
  • Heidi Swapp clear flowers (thanks Heidi)
  • Making Memories Olivia Brads
  • Art Institute Crystal Transparent Glitter and Clear Glitter Glue
  • May Arts Ribbon
  • Blue Vellum
  • Basic Grey's Journal Block clear stamp set
  • SU! butterfly stamps
  • Savvy Happy Birthday stamp


Comments

SO pretty. I love the embossing & glitter and the way you did the sentiment is gorgeous. :0)
Jacqueline said…
Lovely how you used that paper! You are more inspired than I am - beautiful card:!
Hi Michelle,

What winderful cards! I've been swamped so I missed a few posts - but they are just lovely. I love what you are doing with the sugared papers - and your scalloped circles are awesome.
you are blowing me away with these cards that uses that scallop circle!! How do they come? Is there a pkg of them-different colors?
Annapurna said…
This is super gorgeous. I love the subtle colors, glitter, everything.
Lastel said…
Fabulous card , love it !
kathleenh said…
Gorgeous card! I love the glitterized flower and the pop of pink color in the middle.

Popular Posts