EIO Design Team Gallery Sneek Peek!


The Embellish-Online Design Team Gallery opens on the 5th, and this month I got to pick the theme.....Fellas and Fall! Sometimes it is a little challenging to design for the fellas in our lives, but I have to say that I really enjoy making masculine cards once I get in the groove! For lots of masculine inspiration, be sure to stop by on the 5th and take a look-see!
This card features tea bag folding using a Tea Bag Folding Cube from Impression-Obsession.
This is far easier than it looks....fold up 8 squares and ta-da...a fun medallion. I LOVE the Cuttlebug embossing folders.....branches and brocade. The corner punches and black cardstock are by SU! Brown cardstock is Core-dinations and is from the Coffee Cafe' collection. This looks really fun when sanded a bit. I inked the corner punches after they were embossed. The ornate brad is by Making Memories. I'd tell you who made the Celebrate stamp if it wasn't lost in the rumble of my desk at the moment!!


Comments

Jacqueline said…
You've got some pretty colours and patterns going on here, very nice!
Crystal Ware said…
Pretty card! I love all the texture you have there.
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Very nice! Love all of the texture!
Alhambra Club said…
This is so pretty, love the tea bag fold, great card
Mandy said…
This is beautiful! I love that folding!!
Anonymous said…
This is really nice.. I will have to give this technique a try!
Lorraine said…
it's beautiful. the flower coordinates with the paper perfectly tfs
Unknown said…
great card! I don't have the patience for folding origami type stuff!
loretta said…
Very nicely done, I don't have the patience for the folding, but this is diffently an inspiration !
xiumaiyuki said…
Beautiful!!! It's masculine yet elegant!!! I love the brown on brown too!
Conibaer said…
This is georgeous!!!
Stampin' Meg said…
Very cool folding-I haven't done that in years- you have inspired me to drag my book out on it and try again!
paulssandy said…
WOW, this is wonderful. Don't you just love tea bag folding. I wondered if those cubes did a good job stamping. Looks like they do, I will have to add them to my ever growing with list ;)
love the embossed photo corners
Pat (mspfd) said…
Gorgeous masculine card! I absolutely adore teabag folding so I definitely need to check out the teabag folding cube.

Popular Posts