Pocket Silhouettes

This week I'm focusing on the Stampin Up! set Pocket Silhouettes. I like the simple feel of this card....stamp is stamped in Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip inks on white cardstock. The base of the card is Night of Navy Cardstock. The Sahara Sand panel has been run through the Cuttlebug with a Swiss Dot strip embossing folder. I scored some lines with my Score-Pal for added interest. The lines bump up and the dots bump down. I like this punch idea....the Large Oval from SU! is the perfect size to nest the Word Window Punch, also by SU!

This card is all done with one little flower stamp. The base of this card is also Night of Navy. On the Soft Sky panel I stamped the flower stamp in Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Night of Navy to form a top and bottom border. The ribbon is some wired ribbon. For the focal panel I stamped the flowers in Night of Navy and then glittered with Art Institute's Ultra Fine Calypso Transparent Glitter. Friend to Friend is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.
Thanks for popping in! Don't forget there are still a few days for BLOG CANDY....check it out!!!

Comments

COOL! I love it when you "feature" a set. Ü
Jacqueline said…
You used this stamp in a very effective way, so so pretty!
Maria said…
Hey Michelle! Love what you did with that stamp set. The background is FABULOUS!! It makes for such a pretty background. I love the pretty soft colors to your card too!! Beautiful job!

Maria
Darlene said…
These are both fantastic!! Love the simplicity! Thanks for sharing!!
Anonymous said…
These cards are breathtaking! Wow! Your blog is awesome!
Elizabeth said…
These are gorgeous!

Popular Posts