Reverse Faux Bleach Technique

I don't know if that is really a technique....but it sounds like I know what I'm talking about anyway!! LOL! This card features the *junk piece* that you get when you do the faux bleach technique. I simply stamped over the image with a Prima Newsboy Stamp in Colorbox Olive Patel Fluid Chalk Ink, cut it into a tag and called it something fancy!

The gorgeous flowers are by Prima. Check out my leaves...it's a white flower that I inked up and cut...I'll be doing that again!!

For this card I made a wide border and a smaller Cuttlebugged panel (paisley). Ribbon is retired SU!, Dragonflies are brads I got from The Stamp Shoppe. So Glad We're Friends is SU! and the decorative brad is Making Memories.

Come on back tomorrow to the the *real* card using the faux bleach technique!!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
Wow, what a beautiful card - so love how you did the leafs, thanks for that inspiration - actually I love all the elements and the tag makes this design complete!!
Sweet card Michelle! I definitely need to order this stamp!
Michelle N. said…
I like! Very pretty!
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful and elegant card.
Pat (mspfd) said…
I think the title fits! My scraps should look so good; this is a beauty.
Sherry Cheever said…
This is my favorite part of the faux bleach technique. The extra background or image you get when you iron off the embossing. I don't know what you used, but cardstock is fabulous to iron onto, but you have to give it a little extra umph. BEAUTIFUL WORK!
Mary G. said…
This is beautiful!!!
loretta said…
This is stunning. The use of the flowers and patterns works so very well together. Well Done!
AnnMarie said…
This is gorgeous! :)

Popular Posts