Friday Challenge 39!

Well...I've been a bad blogger....I've been busy creating things, but none have made them onto the blog yet!! I was away for part of the weekend....I worked at a stamp show in Sayner, WI in the Stamp Shoppe's booth. We had a lot of fun with our make-n-takes and had a great day!

I made this card for Embellish-Online's Friday Challenge last week. Our challenge was Festive Floral Fauna, and our Hostess was Ching!

For my card I used an Artistic Outpost image that I stamped on a piece of glossy paper that I applied alcohol reinkers to. I cut it out and mounted it on a SU! Top Note Die panel that I embossed with Cuttlebug's Script Embossing Folder. For a fun look I used the die with the embossed writing sideways....so it looks more like a squiggly stripe! I liked the effect!

The delicious ribbon is May Arts, and the flower is by Prima! The designer paper is from BasicGrey's Porcelain Collection and was a perfect match. Card base is SU!'s Chocolate Chip. Congratulations is by Purple Onion Designs. Martha Stewart's Doily Punch and adhesive pearls finish the card.

Thanks for popping by!!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
Beautiful - I love this (of course!). Michelle if you go to Artistic Outpost's blog you will see that there is a referral programme every month - you can upload your card on that post for May and possibly win a plate of stamps... I just won a plate for the month of April.
Michelle, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love those birds and music!
Catherine said…
Wow! This is soooooooooo lovely! I love the image and how you made your own BG with alcohol inks! Great touches with the flowers, ribbon, CB layer (adds great texture), pearls and brads! Beautiful!
Kim said…
Beautiful card!!! I love the colors...they are gorgeous! Can't wait to come and play tomorrow! We are going to have lots of fun!!!
Hugs~ Kim
Michelle said…
ohhhhhhh this is sooo beautiful. TFS!!

Popular Posts