A Cupcake for Debbie!

This is a fun card I made for a swap without a bit of stamping on it. This is a QuicKutz Die I picked up.

Cupcakes should probably be chocolate....so mine was, top and bottom. I ran the top through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for some sprinkles. Then I lightly brushed it with a Memories White Die pad to make them *pop*.

My cupcake liner is SU!'s Bashful Blue that I highlighted with a white gel pen.

Other products:
~Designer Paper: SU! Bashful Blue
~Photo Corner Punch: SU!
~Scalloped Circle Panel: Archiver's
~Ric Rac: May Arts
~Flowers: Imaginisce
~Brads: BasicGrey

So, what is your favorite flavor of cupcake?!

Comments

Oh yummy! Did I just post a comment on you blog for a cupcake card a few minutes ago. They must be a real big deal in June. I LOVE your chocolate cupcake. It's the best, dots and all. I may have to find this diecut for myself.
It is even COOLER IRL. Ü Chocolate is my favorite, but I would love to try something new. I hear about these cupcakes SHOPS with flavors galore!

Popular Posts