Friday Challenge 46 ~ Fabulous Fathers!


With Father's Day, our anniversary and DH's B-day coming up within the next 3 weeks masculine cards are on my mind.
It's my week to be the hostess of the Friday Challenge on Embellish-Online.com.
My challenge is: Fabulous Fathers!
Details: Let's see your cards, projects and layouts that celebrate the Fathers (or other men, be they tall or small) in your life!
Please use keyword FC46 (no spaces between) when you upload your projects to the gallery so we can all see your masculine masterpieces! To see all submissions click *here*
Card details:
~Night Of Navy, White Cardstocks
~SU! Linen Thread
~Signo White Gel Pen

Comments

Love this Michelle! Great dad card!
Savitri said…
This is SOOOOO awesome! I love this card! You did a great job here!!!

I can't wait to see what you do with the Flower Soft stuff. I've made two things so far and loving it! :)
Catherine said…
This card covers it all! Plus, I love the red, white & blue - also perfect for the 4th!
Stephanie said…
love the ric rac & buttons!! great card :)

Popular Posts