Bright and Sunny!

My posts have been hit and miss lately....I'm busy making card samples for Inky Antics for CHA!
They are fun images and I'll share them when I can.

Today's card is one I made for Inky Antics for the last CHA show. These images are super-fun for this time of year...perfect for pool parties and summer fun!

~SU!'s Chocolate Chip cardstock
~Designer paper is by WR MemoryKeepers
~Bright and Sunny sentiment stamp
~Volleyball Girl Stamp
~Prismacolor Pencils
~Gamsol
~Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Spots and Dots

Comments

Maria Matter said…
What a fun card Michelle! beautifully done...love that paper!
Blessings, Maria
Kim Scheerer said…
Love the colors and I might have use this layout...super cute! TFS
Vicki said…
Cut cute card! The colors are great! Really says summer1 Blessings to you!
Ramona said…
That is a great card. I have PrisaColor Pencils but have never used them. I am inspired.
this is summer perfect!!! How's your CHA stuff coming along? I've been baking and cooking. We had a surprise storm come thru this morning so it's cool right now.
loretta said…
Very fun! Makes me want to go to the beach!
kathleenh said…
Fun colors and layout!

Popular Posts