Summer Sun!

Today I used up a tag that I've had laying on my desk for a bit. I played the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge at SCS....DTGDgenie1314 to be exact! Tags are fun to use on cards!

This tag uses images from The Rubber Cafe. Season's Cube and Grass Edge stamped on the tag with clear embossing powder. Next I used my stipple brush to add Color Box Fluid Chalk Ink in Olive Pastel. Finally I laid white paper over the image and ironed off the embossing.....it leaves a beautiful faux bleach look.

The rest of the details:
~Martha Stewart scalloped circle punch
~Dragonfly brads
~Flower Shaped Eyelet
~Gold leaves
~SU! Oval Punches
~Penny Black Gold Foil designer paper #60-0001

Thanks much for taking a peek!

Comments

Vicki said…
Stunning card! Beautiful colors! Love the added details! Blessings to you!
Jacqueline said…
Really love this Michelle, a gorgeous card with the gold accents!
Thanks for stopping by yesterday - you too - have a great holiday with the family! See you again soon!
Jacqueline
Catherine said…
Beautiful, elegant, timeless...just love the vibe from this card!

Popular Posts