Imaginisce Baby Girl!

I had a request for some baby girl cards...and I just love this image from Penny Black! I colored it with my Copic Markers and doodled around the main image panel. Corners are the SU! Photo Corner Punch and the Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder. I'm not sure what I did without those!! I seem to be grabbing them a lot these days! Ribbon is by May Arts, Congratulations is by A Muse! Designer paper is Imaginisce's Baby Powder Collection; Hiccups! It is super-sweet as it has flocking on some of the circles!

Comments

Georgia Ehrmann said…
This is simply adorable! I love all of your details and the image is too sweet!
This is just beautiful! I absolutely love that Penny Black stamp and your coloring is gorgeous!
I also love your blog!!! It's such a "happy" place :)

Maria
Unknown said…
Very cute! Love the colors and stitching!
Anonymous said…
Adorable! Nice coloring! rita w
Cindy said…
What an adorable baby card!! I just love that little hedgehog! Great coloring and I love all of the details!!
Michelle said…
this is so sweet

TFS!
michelle

Popular Posts