Embellish-Online Euphoria!

Today I'm sharing a set of five cards that I made for Embellish-Online.com that uses BasicGrey's Euphoria Collection! Barb has this collection on sale right now at a super price! Better yet, you can combine these sale prices with the following deals!

Get Free Shipping on domestic orders of $50.00 or more! Enter code 4SP9HD in the coupon box at checkout!

New Frequent Buyer Club! For every $5.00 in purchases you'll receive 1 point. Collect 30 points and you'll receive a voucher for $15.00 off on your next purchase!

Buy 3 packs of American Crafts Thickers get 1 pack free. This special is good from Oct. 6th ~ Oct. 13. Simply order 3 of your favorite sets of Thickers and in the comments section of the order process put which one you would like for free!

So click on the Embellish-Online blinky on my side bar when you're done readin this post, you know you want to!! ...and tell Barb I sent you!

All of the stamped images on these cards are from Lizzie Anne Designs. I colored them with Copic Markers and Spica Glitter pens. Barb has the Copic Markers priced at $5.95 everyday...combine this with the free shipping for a real deal!

This card features a shaker box with tiny coordinating beads! This card features Cuttlebug's Paisley Embossing Folder...Barb has awesome prices on her Cuttlebug folders, check it out! I hit my embossing with a sanding block to make the white core of the paper come through and the paisley design pop!

This card features May Arts 1/2 inch Ric Rac, May Arts 1/8 inch Ric Rac and BasicGrey Buttons.



For this card I used sanding to highlight my punched pieces and the card edge. I used a vintage button as my only embellishment. Hope you found some inspiration here today....and have fun shopping!

Comments

Kim said…
WOW! Great card Michelle!!! You've been a busy girl!
Hugs~ Kim
WOw - all of these are terrific! Love the shaker flower!! Terrific work :)
Maria !!
Kendra said…
Great cards! I love how beautiful they all are, yet so simplistic. I've got to use my big kick more often I think!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)
danni reid. said…
what beautiful cards created with that line michelle, love these ♥♥♥

Popular Posts