MMSC23 ~ The Rubber Cafe Style



Here is the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 23! This one was fun...can't say as I've ever used this sort of a layout before. I used The Rubber Cafe's Bon Appetit Set for the main image.
I colored the image with Copic Markers and then highlighted the bottle and glass with Spica Glitter Pens, they shimmer nicely in real life. It's gloomy and dark here today....so I took two pictures trying to capture the card detail, and neither does very well!



The shaped panels are cut from sheet music that I distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I matted them on black cardstock and then added glitter dots from Dress It Up for some glitz. The ribbon is by May Arts and the Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder adds some subtle texture. The embossed flower is by Prima and the brad buddy is by Paper Wishes. Other items used on the card are the Nestabilities oval and scalloped oval dies. Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to check out the fun this weekend!!

Comments

Phyllis said…
AWESOME!!! This card is just beautiful, I love the colors the image, the embellishments and the music. WOW!! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our weekly challenge and we will be looking for you next week too!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team
Gina Lindsay said…
Wow, this is really great, I love the addition of the sheet music, it goes really well with your image. The colors are very pretty too.
Lovely Linda said…
Hello Michelle - lovely card! I love the sheet music and those brads....the embossing is my favourite folder - gorgeous!! Love your card! Thank you for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we look forward to seeing what you do next week! See you at the Blog Hop on October 16!
Linda MMSC Guest Designer
Kim said…
WOW what a gorgeous card! Fantastic work hun!
Hugs~ Kim
This is so creative. I love your color choice and the addition of the sheet music on your cards. Beautiful coloring of the image and great take on the MMSC!
Denise @ kc242 said…
First I just love your image of the wine and grape theme. Your musical dp is also very nice. You did such an awesome job on this lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at MMSC this week!
Denise
MM Design Team
Hi Michelle, this is so pretty. I love the old wine country feeling. Every week you have something wonderful to show us and it's always fun to see you name appear on Mr. Linky. :)
Michelle MMDT

Popular Posts