Christmas Cheer from The Rubber Cafe!



Here is a fun card with images from The Rubber Cafe that captures the wonder of the season! The kids in Christmas Cheer set are all dressed up in glitter. Winter Wonder comes from the Seasons set. I've been lovin' these images....so fun and festive!

This is the scanned music again distressed with Tim Holtz distress inks and tearing which I used as my background panel for the carolers. The carolers are done with the glitter and acetate technique. For their faces I colored some white paper with Copics in EOO and used Glossy Accents to adhere it to the back of the acetate so they didn't have glittery faces!

Other items on this card are Cuttlebug's Snowflake Embossing Folder, Nestabilities Snowflake and Nestabilities Fancy Tag dies. Faux stitching and distressing finished off my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Comments

Gina Lindsay said…
I love all the glitter and the distressing on the music.
Cheryl said…
Very cute card! I love the white, textured frame around the image.
susanwilliamsrn said…
i love all the embossing! nice card...
this is precious! love your details!!
Oh my! I love this! I love the music.
Becky said…
This is just adorable, and so creative.

Popular Posts