Two Of My Favorite Things

Two of my favorite things....Fred, She Said Digital Designs and The Rubber Cafe! ....snowflakes and glitter! ....copics and cuttlebug!

This card uses a freebie from Fred, She Said Digital Designs, but be sure to check out all of her new images too....they are so sweet! I colored the snowflake with Copic Markers.

The glitter and acetate border is a fun new stamp from The Rubber Cafe! I've been on a roll with glitter and acetate lately, but it's just so much fun with snowflake images! Melissa has a fun winter collection just out too....I just had to use another lab....isn't he fun?!

Comments

Kim said…
WOWEEE that is GORGEOUS hun! Amazing card! I'm off to go and check out that snowflake now! :)
Hugs~ Kim
Danderella said…
WOW, this is just amazing...so pretty. Great card
Anonymous said…
Blue and white are so elegant, so wonderful, so crisp and so clean! I love how to used different shades of blue along with the white. Beautifully done!
Natalie said…
Wow the caliber of detail put into this card is amazing!! Great job!

Popular Posts