Embellish-Online Pink and Brown Challenge!

Friday's challenge at Embellish-Online.com was a color challenge this week. Kim picked the colors pink and brown.

I paired up a bunch of goodies from the store to make a sweet birthday card! I used the reverse side of American Craft Blissful Bunny designer paper for my brown card base. The pink designer paper is American Craft's Warm Wishes. The cupcake image is from a Scrappin' Doodles digital kit called the Cupcake Collection which is available in the digital shoppe. I carefully cut out the cupcake and popped it up on foam tape for dimension.

I used some sentiments from an Inkakinkadoo acrylic set for this card, as well as a Martha Stewart edge punch. Thanks for taking a peek!

I've been busy in the kitchen over the weekend with my son's birthday. Looking forward to getting lots of cards together and shared here soon! Sometimes life happens and then stamping doesn't!!

Comments

Gina Lindsay said…
This is so cute! I love the way you did the brads in the center of the flowers.
Jeff & Aleigh said…
Awww, thanks for calling me cupcake!! ;o)

Popular Posts