Birthdays and Coffee....


Today I'm featuring stamps from The Rubber Cafe. I have had coffee on my brain! I prefer mine frozen with gobs of sugar....but I still like the smell and *idea* of hot coffee!!
The curled mug is a fun image for the coffee-lovers in your life! I have a clean and simple card design, perfect for the men or when you're crunched for time. I colored the image with Copic Markers. I doodled around the image and matted it layering it over some coordinating ribbon for contrast. I used the main image stamp as a background stamp as well...it really pulls the card together and gives the appearance of designer paper.

I love the font of this happy birthday outline image as well, very versatile, and you can coordinate it with your card's scheme!

Comments

love your cards the colours are beautiful

Popular Posts