Crafty Ann Embossing Challenge ~ Stampavie

I have been so wanting to color this little sweetie....andso I decided to use it for the Crafty Ann challenge this week...which is to use embossing.

I used the bird swirl cuttlebug embossing folder on kraft cardstock. The image is colored with Copic Markers, and I doodled around the design. Happy Birthday is from SU!, the leaves are from Fred, She Said Digital Designs. The flowers are silk ones that I took apart and the center of the flower is a making memories decorative brad. Minibrads are by Bazzil and the brad buddies are from Paper Wishes. Thanks for the fun challenge girls....I don't make many cards without a touch of embossing!!

Comments

Ann Whitfield said…
This is stunning Michelle - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x
This little girl is just as sweet as she can be! I love your coloring!!
iReneM said…
Aww, this is so pretty, Michelle.
Beautiful colouring and the flower is gorgeous. I love your doodling too :-)

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
x
coldwaters2 said…
Oh wow Michelle this is gorgeous what a beautiful design I love that embossing, the gems and flowers and that image is wonderful thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular Posts