Delightful Inspiration Challenge



Spent a little time today playing along with the Delightful Inspiration challenge. The challenge is to use this image from Designed2Delight called Mice Wishes in a project....so here is my little make a wish card! This also fits Creative Corner's challenge this week - Got You Cornered.

I colored my image with the Copic Markers in the photo below....and then had to go find my BasicGrey Nook and Pantry collection. I used a matted cuttlebug panel that has been laying on my desk for ages. I doodled a frame, added some photo corners and some glittery flowers from Dress It Up! Make a Wish is from Printworks.

Comments

Lawren said…
Too Cute. I really like that background paper.
Diane Gilbert said…
This is adorable!! LOVE the bright paper and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

Popular Posts