Digital Tuesday Challenge ~ Summertime!!


Hello and welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge! Ellie is our hostess for this week.

She chose Summertime for our challenge!


*************


Our sponsor for this week is Digital Stamp Oasis



The winner gets to choose 3 digis from my etsy store. How fun is that!!

I used this darling Emma in the Strawberry Patch image from Fred, She Said Designs to reflect summertime. I colored her with Copic Markers and doodled her a frame. I touched the white flowers with a white signo gel pen for some added pop. My strawberries are colored and popped up on foam tape. The punch is from Martha Stewart...one needs birds in the summer! I have one little blossom too.

I don't know about you...but this makes me want some Strawberry Shortcake!! We hope you can join us and play along! We want to see your version of summer!!!

Comments

Anneke said…
Amazing card!
Love the stamp
Hugs Anneke
I think a lot of us love strawberries this time of year! Great card Michelle!

XOXO
Kristine
bernietom47 said…
Love love love it.
Hugs
Bernie
Maria Matter said…
so sweet Michelle, love the border frame!
hugs & blessings!
KraftyKoolKat said…
Gorgeous card Michelle. I do wish I could eat strawberries but I am allergic to them.
Cathy
xxxx

Popular Posts