Dazzling Digital Tuesday!!

It's Tuesday again and time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge!!! Today our challenge was to DaZzLe!! I used images from Fred, She Said Digital Designs. I used her snowflake medallion and the Frame and Flourish template. I colored the snowflakes with Copic Markers and cut and popped out a portion of the snowflake for dimension. I added pearls to the piercing for a little bit of bling. I added Art Institute's Crystal Glitter around the edge of the SU! Top Note Die for my dazzle!!!

We hope you can play along with us! As always, there are images to be one by a lucky player! Be sure to check out all of the details HERE!

Comments

Ellibelle said…
Beautiful winter card Michelle. Love the white and glitter with the blue snowflake.
Maria Matter said…
I love, love, LOVE this Michelle!!! It's sparkly and wintery and brilliant!
You certainly did DAZZLE me! :)

hugs & blessings!

Popular Posts