Digital Tuesday Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Our sponsor this week is Bella Design Studio who are offering 3 digi images of the winners choice. Daphne has some adorable images and she let me choose a few to play with for this challenge.

Lora is our hostess this week and she offered us up a fun sketch! I paired the image with Copic Markers and Art Institute Glitters. Martha Stewart punches and glittery Doodlebug brads. The cupcake buttons are from Archivers and perfectly match the image! The background is an old SU! background stamp that I had stamped up in my stash. It was my inspiration for this card!
Hope she makes you grin....she makes me grin!!

Copic Markers: E44, E43, E42 (dress) E00, E02 (skin) E35, YR24, YR23,Y21 (hair) RV21

Comments

Ellibelle said…
This is such a sweetie Michelle. Love how you colored the image. The punched border looks fantastic too.
Maria Matter said…
this is such a cute image!! Beautiful card Michelle! Those buttons are just perfect and I love the touch of sparkle, great job as always my friend!!!
Hugs & blessings!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Another great card- love the buttons and love the great colors.
Anne-Marije said…
Wow what an amazing card!
xxx Anne-Marije

Popular Posts