Two Samples Designed2Delight!

Today I'm delighted to share two samples I made for Faith at Designed2Delight! I love this Happy Bee Day set....the cake is so sweet and the sentiment too!! I colored my design with Copic Markers and hit the background of the image lightly with the Copic Airbrush. I made my own embellishment with punches for the sentiment. Designer papers are from JoAnn Fabrics.
I hardly ever use orange...but this was so much fun that I did it again! I used similar elements on this card, but used the adorable Hula Island image! A warm hello is from Hero Arts.
If you should decide you *need* some of Faith's images for your own....check out her loyalty program and earn some credit as you buy! Also be sure to check out her progressive challenge, where you can collect the first freebie each month and earn a new freebie each week of that month if you enter a card using that week's image into the challenge. Fun stuff!!!

Comments

Kathy said…
I love both Michelle! Orange is a favorite fo mine and you rocked the orange here. The sun die cut is fab behind both of these and you just made me "need" the air brush system, LOL. Great copic coloring as well. Two delightful cards!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Loving your cards- the orange is great- you have quite an eye for color!
Great cards Michelle. I was able to do the hop and get the first image and then life happened and wasn't able to get my image up in time. Hopefully I can in August.

Popular Posts