Designed 2 Delight Progressive Challenge Card


Today's card is for the Designed2Delight progressive challenge. Faith's freebie this week was this adorable monkey! I can relate...we had two little fishing monkeys on vacation this summer! If you are new to her challenge, you can read the details here....and if you need to buy this image....you can pick it up here!

I used some designer paper from JoAnn Fabrics...love the waves and bubbles!! Just A Line is by Endless Creations and was the perfect sentiment for my card! Two subtle but effective embellishments were clear dew drops and fishing line!

I also entered this card to the Double Delight Challenge blog....my string...fishing line!!

Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
This is so cute and love the DP you used, just perfect for this little monkey.
coldwaters2 said…
Fabulous fun card Michelle, love the image and papers great job.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Laurie HIMCR said…
Great card! Super cute monkey! tfs!
Unknown said…
Love the spotty ring.
This is adorable! I love the gems on the side and how clever to use fishing line as an accent!
Kristine said…
Super CUTE Michelle and love the blue!! Your cute dew drops look like water droplets and I love the string on there too! =) OH, and the sentiment is just PERFECT!
Dixie said…
Wonderful card! What a sweet little monkey. I love your use of the fishing line. Fabulous idea!
Rhonda Langley said…
Isn't he just too cute! The fishing line is a great detail!
Aleigh said…
Ahhh, I love monkeys so yup, loving this card!! :)

Popular Posts