Digital Tuesday 73 ~ Let's Cool It!


It's time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge! Since we're now in the heat of summer, our hostess thought it was time to cool down! Your challenge this week is to use water, beach, or tropical digital images on your new card or project.
Our sponsor this week is Deedee's Digis and they are giving a $10.00 in-store credit to one lucky randomly chosen winner.






For my card this week I used the adorable Hula Island image from Designed2Delight! The photo may not pick it up, but I airbrushed Copic B23 for my sky and water. Here are the Copic colors I used to color my image:

Penguin: W3, W5, W7, YR16 ~ Ice: BG000, BG45, BG05 ~ Sun: Y32, Y35, Y38 ~ Grass Skirt YG17

I used Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to make my cuttlebugged panel. I thought my branches embossing folder resembled wavy water!! Doodlebug glitter paper highlights my vintage ricrac, also resembling waves. SU! gem brad and flower punch, Heidi Grace glitter flower. A Warm Hello is from Hero Arts and I doodled the frame for my image!

We hope you can join in the challenge!!

Comments

very cute Michelle! We had really cool temps last nite. Now I hope today is cool as there wasn't any air conditioning in school yesterday!
Ellibelle said…
What a fun card. Love that penguin!! That embossed background looks fantastic and I love how your simple sketch brings out the fun and cuteness of the image.
coldwaters2 said…
Awww Michelle this is adorable what a cute image and love that sentiment made me smile.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular Posts