FireCracker Designs - My Last GDT Card!

The month of July has flown by, and this is already my last creation as a FireCracker Designs Guest Designer! A BIG thanks to Pamela and Shelly for this fun opportunity! I enjoyed every second!

This card features another one of those *gorgeous* Cuttlebug Embossing PLUS folders that followed me home from The Stamp Shoppe! This time I used the Blooming Bouquet folder! I thought the design perfectly set off Pamela's Birthday Set 1.
I colored my image with Copic Markers and Spica Glitter Pens. I popped the center up for some added interest. I added gems for a little bling....I likey!! I have two more folders to share, and I will when I get home and back to my studio!!

Comments

gorgeous card Michelle! Hope you are enjoying your vacation.
bernietom47 said…
OOOOH I love this card. Love the image and the colors. Got to get myself that folder. It just makes this card sing. Beautiful!
Hugs and Blessings
Bernie

Popular Posts