Gerbera Daisy Gift Set

It's Tuesday...time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge. This week we were challenged to make a gift set.

I chose to use Tracey's beautifully-colored Gebera Daisy for my set. This pre-colored image comes in a pile of gorgeous options and is 40% off this week if you follow the link above. I cut out my images, leaving a narrow border.

I layered my images on some Stampin' Up! papers. The birthday card is layered on a panel punched with Martha Stewart punches, the stamp is from Printworks. The gift box panel is a Nestibilities Fancy Tag and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Comments

ruth said…
Very pretty card and gift box..
Carol Hurlock said…
Michelle this is stunning. I love the white tipped edges of the daisy. This is just so fabulously done and sure to be a winner to whoever receives such a lovely gift!
Your work is always beautifully crafted and presented!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
bernietom47 said…
Lovely!!! Love the colors! Great gift idea.
Blessings Bernie
Nancy said…
What an absolutely GORGEOUS Gift set.
LOVE those Gerbera Daisies!!!
Sandy O said…
This is such a stunning set. I just saw it this morning on the FSS bkog and fell in love with it.
Anneke said…
Hi Michelle,
This is so beautiful!
Love your giftset :)
Hugs Anneke
Judy said…
Lovely gift set. Your examples have given me "Inspiration"!
Mickie said…
Such pretty work you do!
Lovely project Michelle! My birthday is in November (hint, hint) The flower is the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing!

XOXO
Kristine
Marjo said…
Hi Michelle,

What a lovely gift set, it's such a beautiful DT creation!

Hugs, Marjo

Popular Posts