More New Cuttlebug Emboss Plus Folders!

I've been slow to get back into my studio and share the other two Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folders that I picked up on the way home from CHA. Slow to post those photos too....maybe this will be the week I get time to sort and post those photos too!!

This folder is called Perfect Perennials and it is fun with the swirls, cut out window and the delicate pricking pattern. The square that it cuts out also has cutting, embossing and pricking detail. It is in my oddn-n-ends bin....so I'm sure it will pop on the blog soon!

The flower is from the A Lovely Blossom set from Fred, She Said Digital Designs. I distressed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Black Cherry. I added some mulit-colored microbeads to the flower center and crumpled the petals. I stamped my SU! sentiment, and cut my swirls and butterflies out of some embossed specialty paper that I picked up at The Paper Cut in Appleton, WI.

I really like dry embossing when I don't have to do it by hand!! This card uses the Chic Circle Frame from the Cuttlebug Embossing Plus collection. The folder comes with a flower in the circle punch out....but I had this snow scene in my odds-n-ends bin and I decided to go for a very clean and simple winter card. I popped the Chic Circle Frame up on foam tape and then I popped my winter scene up with thicker pop dots for more dimension. The snowflakes are from Dress It Up and are glue-dotted on.

Comments

Shelly Schmidt said…
Love both of your cards- I am with you- I love dry embossing too- and the CB sure makes it easy!!! I love the 2nd card you made- cute snow scene- love the flower on the first one too! TFS

Popular Posts