The Rubber Cafe - Creepy Halloween Card

Our heat wave snapped today....and I've got fall on my brain. I used some fall images from The Rubber Cafe for this card. I started with Creepy Fence and Tree, colored with Copic Markers to make my fall scene. I paired it with Just Batty. For my moon, I cut out the moon image and placed a layer of sheer gold ribbon behind it. Layered over yellow cardstock, my moon fairly shimmers!

I stamped Frightful Halloween and then accented it with a black Copic Spica Glitter Pen. I used the Halloween Candy stamp to make my fun candy border!

I entered this card in the Daring Cardmaker's Challenge which was to use a tree image. Here is my spooky tree!! Thanks for the fun!

Comments

Lythan said…
I love your tree and the sweets border (that's what we call candy in the UK). Thanks for joining in with DCM this week :)
Lynda said…
Fab card and a very creepy tree! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx
Kathy said…
I can almost hear the wind howling and all the other spooky noises!
Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

Popular Posts