Second Saturday Post!!

I have a pile of cards here on my desk to share....so I decided to post again today and share a few more!! This card features the oval piece that is cut out of the Cuttlebug Embossing Plus Elegant Ellipse folder which I used on this post. The oval is very pretty itself...but for this card I wanted to focus on the cool pricking border it has. I inked the edge lightly with Elegant Eggplant ink and popped a gorgeous pre-colored Corner Peony from Fred She Said Designs up with foam tape.

Other goodies on this card would be Lasting Impressions mini brads, Martha Stewart border punch, SU! ribbon and a silver sticker sentiment by Stampendous!


And here is another card featuring a bunch of Fred She Said goodness! The flowers and leaves are pre-colored...probably from two different sets even....since they came from my handy dandy odds-n-ends bin! Little Miss Bitty I colored with my Copic Markers and popped her with foam tape over the Monarch Butterfly image that I had printed on blue vellum. Once the butterfly image was dry, I accented it with a Sky Blue Copic Spica Glitter Pen and blended it with my finger, so my wings are sheer and shimmery! I layered the butterfly over another....so I could pop some foam tape under the wing edges without it showing. The effect is that the wings are sheer and fluttery! Edited to add: pre-colored leaves from Faux Foldy Flower Set

Other details on this card: Archiver's Scallop Circle Panel and Stampendous sentiment. I used faux stitching and I placed my flowers off the edge of the card for a different effect! Hope she makes you grin!



Comments

Kathy and Lucky said…
Your cards are beautiful, love the colors.
both of these cards are wonderful!
Vera said…
Love how you added brads to your punched border. Fabulous cards!
Mary Lou said…
Hi Michelle~~ I just love your white cards--so elegant!!
OOooo that CB ellipse folder looks like something I might like and I like how you redesigned it~~great talent Hun :)
Little Miss Bitty is DARLING upon the butterfly!!
Love how you cornered the FSS flowers~~Beautiful!!
Have good day and hope you had FUN at CHA~~We sure did :D
Talked to my mom last night and she is excited to play with you this week~~Thanks for the LOVE you give her!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings and Hugz
Cheryl said…
Beautiful card! Your coloring on the first one is perfect. I love the LO of the 2nd one.

Popular Posts