The Rubber Cafe - Shalom

I'm sharing FIVE cards today....that's what a new box of rubber does to a girl! Todays cards feature two new sets that have been released by The Rubber Cafe.

This first card features stamps from the new Tree Of Life set. I silver embossed one of the tree images on a polished stone background. I then colored the image with Copic Markers to make it pop.
For my second card, I used a different tree image from the Tree of Life set, and silver embossed it on navy cardstock. I created my own background with the star. I popped Shalom up on foam tape as well as the tree image. My card base and image mat is light blue.
For my third card, I added a silver mat to the star and used a different Shalom stamp. The Tree of Life set has three different fonts, for lots of options!
This card is done with dark blue metallic paper and silver cardstock. I stamped the image on acetate and colored the back with a silver paint pen so that the details of the stamp would show through. I used the ribbon to cover my acetate seams and add some interest on the top and bottom of the card. I did the same with the star which I popped up on foam for my embellishment. Stamps from this set are from the Celebrating the Festival of Lights set.


This final card is also done using stamps from Celebrating the Festival of Lights set. I stamped the image on white shimmery cardstock and colored it with a silver paint pen. The blue and silver cardstocks are metallic. The embellishment is popped upon foam tape.

I hope these cards have given you some ideas on how to use these very versatile sets!

Comments

very classy Michelle! Love the embossing.

Popular Posts