Christmas Tidings

This week Melissa at The Rubber Cafe challenged us to make clean and simple cards with her images. Your holiday cards don't need to take hours!!!
Here I stamped the candle image from the Christmas Tidings set with Stazon ink on acetate.
I colored the opposite side of the image with Copic markers. Next I ran the image (copic side down) through my Xyron machine and covered it with silver glitter. Ta-dah! You're done!
Keep your eye on The Rubber Cafe's blog this week...there will be more clean and simple ideas...and you might want to leave comments, become a friend and *like* them on facebook....especially if you want a shot at winning one of THREE new sets she's giving away!! Tell her I sent ya!!!

Comments

Veronica Z said…
This is such a beautiful card! Love the glitter idea!!

Popular Posts