Digital Tuesday Color Challenge!

You've been seeing some pretty detailed cards on my blog the last week or so....so I'm switching it up and showing a few clean and simple styles too!

This week Michelle R. is our hostess on the Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog. She challenged us to use Yellow, Purple and Black for a Halloween card this week.

I used a pre-colored Halloween Rosey image from Tracey at Fred, She Said Digital Designs for my card. I love this cute little pup! I kept it simple by just using a few simple embellishments.

We hope you can join us in the challenge. Remember to use at least one digital image on your creation!

Our sponsor this week is


Blackleaf Studios

Comments

Love that little doggy image! Perfect card for this weeks Digital Tuesday challenge.

XOXO
Kristine
Ellibelle said…
This is really cute Michelle. Love the CAS style, the embossing looks fantastic.
Veronica Z said…
Cute, cute!! The puppy is adorable!

Popular Posts