Fabulous Fall!

Tracey-Lynn from Fred, She Said Designs is offering this fabulous freebie for the color challenge this week on Crafters Digital Art Center this week. The colors we were asked to use were purple, green and orange. I couldn't help but sneek a little red in there too. I colored the image with Copic markers. I kept the design simple because I wanted the focus to remain on the beautifully detailed image. The pop of the orange bow is enough, and I liked my *green* space, so did not add a sentiment.

We can't wait to see your take on this beautiful image!!

Comments

XxJULESxX said…
lovely image! and wow gorgeous card!
Kathy and Lucky said…
This is beautiful, you did such a great job coloring and it just pops with that clean background,with that pretty bow.
Mary Hamer said…
Oh wow! I didn't know where to leave a comment! All of your designs are just gorgeous! And I just love the look of your blog - so clean and fresh!
I saved this image. Hope to color today after seeing physical therapist. Gotta get this nerve UNpinched.
Anyway, there is NO way mine will look this good! Your coloring is perfect!!
Amy Johnson said…
Such a beautiful fall card. Gorgeous colors!
Nancy said…
As much as I hate the end of summer and the journey towards winter, the fall colours of your card are beautiful!

Popular Posts