MMSC74 with Fred She Said Pumpkins!

I thought this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge worked perfectly with the Pumpkins and Sunflower pre-colored digi from Tracey-Lynn at Fred, She Said Designs!

I used SU!'s embossing folder and cardstocks. Other items include seam binding, nestibilities, adhesive gems, and punches.

Hint: Have you ever had a SILVER buckle when you wanted a gold one?! Krylon pens are awesome to change hues! I'm sure you could do the same with a silver paint pen if you had the opposite situation. I should have thought of it sooner...but I've used that trick twice this week!
Happy Fall Y'all!!

Comments

Priscilla said…
What a great card.. love the color combo and the way you matched the cs with that precolored image.GORGEOUS! Thanks for the buckle tip too. Thank you so much for joining in the fun this week at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess
Holly said…
WOW, Clean, simple and GORGEOUS! I love the image and the coloring...

Holly
MMSC-GD
Connie M. said…
This is just sooo pretty! Love your pumpkins and your coloring is amazing!! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! Hugs!!

Connie
MMDT
Heide said…
So pretty! I love the embossed paper and the image. The pumpkins just pop off the card.
Aleigh said…
This card is awesome!! I saw mom's and instantly loved it!!

Popular Posts