Prickley Pear Pesto Dandelion

Loving this Dandelion Bunch image from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps! I stamped the image on acetate with Stazon ink. Then on the opposite side of the acetate I applied Adirondack's Pesto Alcohol Ink, Krylon gold and Adirondack's Alochol Blending Solution with a felt. After dry, a used a Xyron to attach the acetate to a piece of gold cardstock. It has a rich subtle velvety appearance.

Winter is an Etching is a beautiful verse. Prickley Pear offers both mounted and unmounte versions of their stamps!

Other Items on this card: dragonfly brads, gold ribbon, faux stitching with Lasting Impressions Stitching Template, Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder, SU! Corner Punch and Deja Views designer paper.

Comments

Amy said…
Very pretty! I've never used Alcohol inks until now, I will have to try this. Love the dragonflies!
I don't like dandelions in my yard, but LOVE the stamped image! Beautiful card!
Angelica Turner said…
Beautiful card, love the little details. Alcohol inks are very fun to work with :o)

Popular Posts