Sunflower Wreath

I've been playing in the flowers this week....Fred, She Said Sunflowers and Thankfulness sunflowers, that is!! If you love sunflowers...be sure you check these out!! They are the featured sale set, and until October 25th, they are 40% off!!

I love detailed cutting....and since these are pre-colored images....that is all you have to do to get a gorgeous card! I used three of the sunflower arrangements to make this wreath. I mounted them on some orange cardboard that I'm sure has been in my stash for approximately 15 years!! I remember when I bought the stuff!! I combined it with some brown seam binding, some SU! Linen Thread and a dragonfly brad. Happy Fall, Y'all!

Comments

Cheryl said…
Very pretty! I love the texture!
Well if this isn't just positively gorgeous, I don't know what is! I just love it and your layout too.
Keva said…
Awesome..that is really cute!
Lola said…
This is really pretty! So much texture. Cutting that out would have made me crazy!
Anne said…
Oh now this is lovely! Great idea
HappyCrafter said…
This is gorgeous! It's a good thing you like detail cutting, looks like there was a lot of it here, and it looks great.
Anne Marie Hile said…
Just gorgeous! Wow, you are a rockstar with your cutting skills...I would have lost patience after the first flower! Haha! The twine and the gorgeous bow are wonderful accents, too! :)
you MUST love detailed cutting! This is gorgeous!!
ellepaulette said…
I just love how you made this! What a wonderful idea!!!

Popular Posts