Winter's Glow ~ Two Cards!

I had fun making some more cards with the Winter's Glow stamp from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. For this card I went for a different feel. I used the brick wall embossing folder from Tim Holtz/Sizzix to emboss my metallic grey cardstock. When embossed, I hit the high spots with black ink. Sentiment is called All Hearts, and the little detail on the sentiment circle is called Holly Swag.

I colored the image with Copic markers, adding 3 metallic dots for holly berries, Art Institute Pearl Glitter for snow, and Diamond Glaze for the glass of the lamp. The edges are distressed with Tim Holtz's Pumice Stone Distress Ink.

Other items include May Arts ribbon, Dress It Up snowflake, Martha Stewart snowflake punch and adhesive pearls.

I was asked to make a simplified version of the Winter's Glow card that I posted the other day. I made this version with similar papers, omitting the stitching. The image is just gorgeous either way! I'll be back soon with some more cardinal cards...variety is the spice! I'd love to hear which Winter's Glow card you like best!

Comments

WOWZERS Girl! These are gorgeous! I love the snow looking stuff on the first one.
Nancy said…
OH MY!!! These are Gorgeous!
I'm amazed at the second one since it is all cut out. That must have taken ages to do!

Popular Posts